Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC 1070 panel stuck in quick code options, cannot change Securcomm ID

Options
  • 08-01-2024 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Alarm came with the house, I am trying to edit my Securcomm details to input the new ID I purchased as the old ID was no longer valid.

When I input the engineer code it allows me access but I cant use previous/next buttons , it just prompts for a quick code. There is a LAN scom fault. i thought I had cleared it but it keeps reappearinng. Maybe the wifi needs updating but I cannot get to the menu option.

Any ideas appreciated , thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭EvilMonkey

Put in your user code after the engineer code

• Registered Users Posts: 2 oldwestee

thanks for that EvilMonkey. Looks like it expects a Quick code, it will not accept anything else, it says invalid. I can enter a quick code, its accepted but takes me back to the initial/home screen. I was able to enter the Engineer code and just browse through the menus to check settings and securcommID. I may have enabled something when doing that to prompt for QuckCodes. I was trying to be carful not to change anything, just wanted some info from the system.

I did find an online manual but nothing about quick code prompt removal.

Thanks for the reply

• Registered Users Posts: 11,643 ✭✭✭✭altor

Re you sure you have the engineer code.

If so scroll to comms menu, securecomm and disable that.

Then re-enable and enter the new id and password.

Advertisement