Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying furniture to match built in wardrobes / kitchen - where?

Options
  • 08-01-2024 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭

Hey folks,

A bit of a long shot - not even sure it belongs in here, but I went on the assumption that people working in the property market might frequent the forum and might have an idea.

So long story short - pretty much all of the apartments built in north Dublin over the last 15/20 years seem to have the same type of "built in" furniture: same kitchen counters, same wardrobes; The kind with brown / cherry wood sides with white or cream vinyl covered doors. This stuff:

Any idea who makes and or sells those? I'd need a few replacement items and I'd like to get matching freestanding items (e.g. bedside tables, beds etc.) rather than having to resort to the classic "hodge podge of clashing styles" you usually see in rental properties.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭havana

The ones in my apartment were from Kitchen World. Similar to the one in your pic but all cream.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭H3llR4iser

Thanks, I'll take a look.

Advertisement