Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap smart bulbs in Tesco, Any good?

Options
  • 08-01-2024 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

I have 1 light fitting that takes 3 SES bulbs. In Tesco I found the following

These are effectively rebranded Tuya bulbs (on the back of the box it states these are managed through the Tuya app). I mostly have Hue bulbs in the house (I have the bridge). However Considering a 2 pack of non colour Hue bulbs would be €30 (I would have to buy 2 packs) I find it hard to justify the cost. Also due to the general cost of Hue I will be eventually moving away from them. For €22.50 these seems like a decent deal.

So have people used these bulbs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

Dealz have something similar. "Energizer" wifi bulbs that are rebranded Tuya bulbs. €6 each in Dealz. I got 4 so far and they've been perfect. If you add them to the Tuya smart app then you can add that to Google Home and/or Home assistant.

Advertisement