Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant / Pug grub recommendations - North Dublin / Meath

Options
  • 07-01-2024 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi

Looking for recommendations please for a nice relaxed restaurant/ pub for circa 10 people, around North Dublin (Phoenix park area) or Meath ( Clonee), Maynooth (Kildare I know)....Would need to be:

• Accessible - no steps or have an accessible lift. One of the party, while not in a wheelchair, is 'poor' on his feet, so we need to be mindful

Any recommendations appreciated,

M

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Johnwayne98

You can't go wrong with Malahide, there are lovely restaurants out there. Its years since I was there but there was a restaurant called Sale e pepe at the traffic lights in the centre of the village. I'm sure more new restaurants have opened up since then.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,175 ✭✭✭BlueSkyDreams

Nancy Hands or Ryans (FX Buckley) on Parkgate St.

Opposite Phoenix Park are both good and lovely buildings.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭antimatterx

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭AmboMan

The Brock Inn North Co. Dublin, really good simple food, very friendly staff and on the ground floor level.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,365 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

The Hole in the wall

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,365 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

Or the Half way house

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

O'Neills in Maynooth does decent food, would be able to do ten and has a toilet on the ground floor, all flat/accessible.

Advertisement