Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JD Sports

Options
  • 06-01-2024 3:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 24,807 ✭✭✭✭

Two of my gym bottoms I have 2-3 years, now starting to become faded and discoloured…well worn

check the JD website….im left amazed by the sheer rip off that the site has become.

An example but not limited to….1 pair of Adidas bottoms, 70 euros.

perusing other items across all types and there is little to zero good value available.

unless an item is reduced where you are led to believe the sale price is only close to what the original presale price should have been.

I’m buying fitness stuff for about 6 years, including this brand and in this store amongst others…but 70 quid for only tracksuit bottoms ?

you’d get tailored suit trousers for near enough the price of these machine made mass produced bottoms ! Come on !

Comments

Advertisement