Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speedy Pro - Interesting Experiences

Options
  • 05-01-2024 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭

Have an itch for a Speedy Pro, I was on holiday in Lanzarote in the last week and dropped into an AD to have a look at a Hesalite version. Super watch, wears smaller than I thought which I liked. Knowing the RRP I asked the price and was told it was 7,200, with a price increase coming on the 8th Jan. Asked for the best price and was immediately offered it for 6450. Was told there was a better deal to be done if serious. The place was a bit chaotic, staff brought out DSOTM box for it, they tried to flog me an Apollo 8 and DSOTM, all in all I thought they were too pushy and left it.

Roll on today, was still mulling things over, I'm in Italy on business next week so checked out if Omega is available in Fiumicino. There's a boutique in departures so I called them this evening to see if they had a Hesalite in stock, yes they said so I asked the price, they quoted the increased price of 7900, but said immediately without prompting that their best price was 6479 !

I was a bit taken aback at the immediate "discount" my question is should I push them for more next Thursday and if I decide to purchase here will local ADs roll over as quickly and can I do better.

It's been an interesting experience either way !

Comments

Advertisement