Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rejoining the Gardaí

Options
  • 05-01-2024 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

I graduated from Templemore in 2022 and left a few months later as my old job offered me more money. But I want to rejoin AGS. I was still in probation obviously.

If I were to apply through Publicjobs.ie again, what are my chances of being accepted?

I've an awful feeling HQ would reject my application but I'll never know unless I try of course.

Just wondering if anyone else who left during probation has any experience with this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭thekopend

If you left before completing your training you have to apply from scratch again. Templemore is only part of your training. If you only did a couple of months after templemore you definitely have to start again. Might have some hope if you completed your BA.

Advertisement