Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with linking sons nintendo to his xbox. Re Fortnite

Options
  • 05-01-2024 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi I hope somebody can help me with this, we're at a loss. My son has a nintendo, set up fortnite 2 years ago using my email. He seemed to create two profiles on his switch one linked to my email and the other, a nameless account with just his name. This is the account he plays fortnite on and has all his skins. Now when I linked the xbox abd nintendo, this account does not appear.

I set up an epic account Xmas day and I can see this on his xbox which maybe wasn't the right thing to do.....

However his nintendo profile has an epic ID, I'm sure I can't set up two accounts under one email..?

Sorry i know this is confusing , it's because I don't understand it myself.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭gmg678

something similar happened to me with my son this was a while ago so it might be easier to sort, he had a profile on his xbox and then a sperate one on his switch. I linked the wrong one to my account. I had to get onto Epic to sort it and they did help sort it, but short answer I had to link his account that he had all his skins on to another email address that he can use across switch and xbox.

Advertisement