Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung watch 6 phone compatibility

Options
  • 03-01-2024 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

So got the watch 6 for Christmas. Battery is awful but I love it at the same time. Although can't get NFC to work either.

Regardless of all this I'm thinking of changing from my current Samsung a52 to a Xiaomi Poco X5 and I'm wondering if my watch 6 will run smoothly with this phone.

My friend was gonna test it today but it required more apps than just the wearable app. Anybody in the same boat or have a non Samsung phone running with this watch. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Yakov P. Golyadkin

I was considering getting one (have a Pixel phone) and after looking into it concluded that for me at least, it wasn't worth it. Can't find the link now but came across something to the effect that a number of the health features wouldn't work on non-Samsung phones.

İf I were you I'd stick with Samsung.

Advertisement