Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smoking in cold winter mornings

Options
  • 03-01-2024 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Just wondering does anyone else really enjoy that cig outside on a clear but cold crisp day? I find them some of my best cigs and just instantly feel warmed up especially with a cup of tea or coffee ?

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Glittering_Fault_720

I loves a smoke on a cold crisp morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 notfragile

Yes i do enjoy it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Griffin47

I don't smoke these days, but recall smoking in the mid-1970s, when I worked as a rent collector, and spent most of the day out of doors. This was in Lancashire, where there was still quite a bit of foggy weather in the autumn and winter. The cigarettes I enjoyed most would have been in that sort of weather. I wondered why at the time, and concluded that it was the moisture in the air which made the smoking most enjoyable. Rather the same principle behind the hookahs or water pipes they use in some cultures. Back in the office, it was the social aspect of smoking which I enjoyed. Opening a new pack, costing all of 35 new pence, and passing them round. Heaven alone knows what they cost these days.

Advertisement