Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't reply in Firefox

Options
  • 02-01-2024 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭

Browser: Firefox 121.0

The reply comment box immediately puts the cursor into spinning icon, as per image.

Move off the box and cursor returns to normal. All other functionality is fine.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,064 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I'm on 121.0 and I've no such issue. Have you changed anything recently on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Norrie Rugger Head

Not a thing.

Have uBlock installed but disabled for this site

Just removed it, to check. Same issue

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,064 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I also have uBlock Origin installed and working fine. Try open the network panel in developer tools, and then mouse over the dialogue box. Keep an eye out to see if there's any request being generated that's timing out or slow.

There is nothing, replying in Edge here.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement