Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy New Year

Options
  • 01-01-2024 11:39am

And free Palestine.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

And free Palestine.

I missed the Late Late Show special. Was there one for everyone in the audience?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,586 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Happy New Year to all you mad AHers! 🥳🥳🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈

Hope 2024 brings you health, happiness. fulfilment..... and being good on the forum. 😁😁

• Registered Users Posts: 15,576 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Happy New Year🥳🎉🥳 to everyone here. Hope 2024 is good to you all.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,043 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

Just seeing the Late Late New Year's Eve Show tonight repeated on RTE1. The absolute state of it, with strategically placed audience members(you know), the nobody guests, the hypocrisy of celebrating someone like David Bowie, while "The Truth Matters" RTE have ridiculed and persecuted other dead innocent artists. I was wondering why someone who played with him and the other singer on stage were singing a song of his(why him, why now) but they got their plugs in for upcoming shows. Z list nobody's as far as the eye can see on the show. I don't want to be too harsh on the likes of John Creedon and Niamh Kavanagh though. Full of woke BS, constantly ramming their agendas down our throats. It gets worse and worse as it goes on. "Activists and influencers". Absolute muck! And they still haven't hit rock bottom.

Post edited by sligeach on

Advertisement