Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Toyota Corolla 1.8 hybrid 2019 saloon

Options
  • 31-12-2023 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I've just got my hands on one of these.

I'm wondering how do people find them in terms of reliability and fuel economy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭User1998

It’s pretty much the most reliable car in Ireland. Unsure of fuel economy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭joe1303l

Zero consumption of electricity due to inbuilt self charging facility. Makes up for it on petrol consumption.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Chippy01

Had one of those saloons from May '19 to July '23.

94,000+ kms covered with basic Toyota servicing schedule every 15,000 kms. Nothing 'extra' needed at any time.

I kept a fuel log on Fuelly, logging 136 tankfuls. Best tankful was recorded as 73.2mpg (3.85l/100km) over 448 miles (720kms). Total average during ownership was 61.3mpg (4.6l/100km)

Great car all round. Wear well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭User1998

Advertisement