Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payback RTE10.30 pm

Options
  • 31-12-2023 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭

I dont know anything about this show but a friend cant wait for it but 10.30 pm is very late for her. She was wondering why a brand new show would be on so late. I said I'd ask here for her. Anyone any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,075 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

With an idyllic family lifestyle in the suburbs of Edinburgh, Lexie Noble, played by Morven Christie, is unaware that her husband Jared has been laundering crime lord Cal Morris' illegal earnings on a vast scale - Jared's every move is being monitored by financial investigators DC Jibran Khan and DCI Adam Guthrie, who are determined to use the Noble family to bring Cal Morris to justice. Produced by Jed Mercurio's HTM Television.

Advertisement