Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you always losing things? ...or is it just me?

Options
  • 31-12-2023 9:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,446 ✭✭✭✭

Are you a chronic misplacer? Do things go missing that were just in your hand? What items do you have a tendency to lose? For me, it's my phone, glasses, and anything in the shape of a card gets lost too easily. I have repeatedly torn the place apart searching for things.

And what is your reaction when things hide out of sight? Are you a patient little lamb "oh my - where, oh where has my dear item gone?" or do you direct your rage at the item in question "Where the h3!! have you bloody gotten to?!" ....I am becoming more of the latter.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

My wife is like that. Years ago I bought her some Tile trackers for Christmas, and she lost the package before she got the chance to put them on her keys.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Padre_Pio

I put trackers on my wallet and keys, and if I have a tracker it can ring my phone.

It's saved me an incredible amount of time.

Just need to find a way to put one on my headphones.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,811 ✭✭✭Alkers

You need to establish a habit for putting these items in a specific place whenever you get in your door.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,576 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Yep I do it all the time with my dogs leads, my keys even my phone sometimes. In fact one stage I had up to three phones so if I lost one I just rang it with the other one lol but stopped that years ago.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Advertisement