Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus Transatlantic Biz uogrades

Options
  • 30-12-2023 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,485 ✭✭✭✭

Folks, we have €2200 in Aer Lingus vouchers from the dark times of the COVID cancellations. My Mrs has floated the idea of a break away to NY and I'm wondering what the current prices are like for successful biz upgrades on the bid/auction system?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭cson

If you're flexible you'll get a paid return trip in EI J for 2k, so essentially a 2 for 1. Check from SNN too if you're open to travel there.

Current minimum prices I'm seeing on a SNN-BOS trip are from $470 & WAS-DUB is from $550.

A bonus of booking straight up is that you'll also get 250 Aer Club Tier points from a return trip leaving you only 51 from Silver status. You'll also get about 5k avios from the flight which is enough for a one way to every UK destination off peak.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,485 ✭✭✭✭banie01

SNN would be out preferred route as it's only 20mins from home. Thanks for the info and the suggestions

Advertisement