Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dailymillions

Options
  • 28-12-2023 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

For the last 5 years I've done the daily millions in the bookies namely boylesports I always choose the same numbers had small wins always choose 8 numbers and do a treble on them I got fed up and before Xmas quit now here's the very odd thing almost everyday since I quit 3 or more of the numbers have come up in the draw! Even 4 of the numbers somehow the bookies must be part of the daily millions draw or share data before draws

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

The bookies and the Lotto would not share any data whatosever as the Lotto do not even want bookies offering odds on Lotto draws

Also, if you think that even if they shared data, that they'd rig draws due to one person changing, you have an impossible idea of your importance.

Advertisement