Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus 3 arena

Options
  • 28-12-2023 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi going to a concert in 3arena in February. Want to go up and down in one day. Wondering what busses are best to use and what stops to use in Dublin

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Buddy74

Maybe check if there is a special for the concert, presuming the concert will be finishing late I would advise Gobus (now merged with Citylink) and make sure to book in Advanc

But they are very accommodating in changing times if needed - fair play to them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭sgthighway

The above two companies provide such a service but I know from experience they book out early. I recommend people book them when they get the tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Gooseyluck

Thank you both, I did think of the concert bus, but that drops us off at the cathedral and then that would involve a bit of a walk to get to a hotel at about 1 am, not keen on that with a child in tow.

I am hoping maybe citylink will suit better I know there is a bit of a walk in Dublin from the stop to the arena and not knowing what time the concert finishes is another headache

Advertisement