Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Castaways - Paramount+

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,572 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Just finished watching it. It was good but some definite plot lose ends.

I did not think it was anything like "Lost" at all. It was basically just a survival series on Island.

Like the waterplane at the second island for instance. Your telling me your one there flew all the way with Mike on that little plane and did not watch him flying it at all. She is not stranded she just has to fly the plane back where they came from. Its a small plane not a jet liner ffs. There were other lose ends too. Like your man gers in the boot after Erin gets to the island her sister is on and your telling me he would not try to figure out how to get it going. If I was stranded on an island and then an opportunity turned up like that I would tear it apart to get it going. Also Erin left the keys in it. Not clever.

Also your man on the water who went in after Amber. Very convenient that he just turns up when Erin and Lori are in the boat. It was OK 6 out of 10 maybe but could have been a lot better.

I liked the ending to it. That was a nice way to end it.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,801 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I enjoyed it! Very watchable

Advertisement