Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LPT defferals of about 10 years and looking to pay it in small amounts over the course of 2024

Options
  • 27-12-2023 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Righteo, there was some year's payments in between made but others haven't been made as I was in the process of changing address.

I would have been down as been charged for those years I've been gone from the property which probably brings the total figure I owe down by a third.

With those deferrals, there's been interest added to it as well so I want to work on paying it right away in the new year

I won't be able to pay it all in full but is there anyway way with a phone call to Revenue LPT that they can sort out a weekly payment setup through a direct debit???

Comments

Advertisement