Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Hot Water from Mira Power Shower

Options
  • 27-12-2023 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

We have a Mira Vigour power shower which is only giving us cold water. For the past few weeks, once we turn the dial on it to hot, the motor sounds as if it's been struggling. Yesterday, there also was reduced hot water coming from the showerhead - when we turn the dial to cold, there is a plentiful supply of cold water however.

I know nothing about plumbing! Does anyone know what the issue is here and can it be fixed or will we need to buy a new replacement shower? Also - is this a job for a plumber or for an electrician? (Told you I know nothing about plumbing!!!)

For the moment, we are washing our hair etc. in the bathroom sink because we are in an apartment with only the one bathroom. I know cold showers are good for your health but I won't be having one....😁

Advertisement