Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French Beginners Courses for adults in county Sligo, Roscommon and Leitrim

Options
  • 27-12-2023 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi everyone

I am glad to let you know that starting the end of January I will be leading 6 French Beginners Courses for adults throughout the region. These courses are aimed at total beginners or people who have already done some French but would like to freshen things up.

The classes are very interactive and practical so you get to chat in French in every class with myself and the other students. There are also some listening, grammar and vocabulary exercises than we do either in class (thanks to your weekly notes that are provided in class) or at home as home practice. All the notes taken during the class are uploaded on a Google classroom so you can give your full attention to the interaction in class and revise at home afterwards.

In Strandhill, Tubbercurry and Carrick-on-Shannon we will be starting right from the beginning with Module 1 on introducing oneself, sharing likes/dislikes, we will go through the numbers and the alphabet as well as some very useful tips regarding pronunciation.

In Ballymote and Boyle we will tackle Module 3 on Food so how to order at the café, explain a recipe in French and do some shopping at the market. Finally in Sligo we will explore the module 4 on Fashion and Sales.

So if you are interested to join any of these courses or simply want more info, feel free to get in touch (info@myfrenchteacher.eu or Whatsapp/call 087 785 6252). You can see the info on prices/dates/location in the picture underneath.

If you want to learn French in a fun and interactive class setting with different activities throughout to make sure you learn plenty and you do not get bored, this course might just be for you! And if you need some convincing you are more than welcome to check out the reviews that past and current students have left on Google and Facebook. Feel free to email if you want to be added to my Newsletter, I only send a newsletter twice a year.

Oh, and you get a €10 discount if you register before the 5th of January!

Voilà!

Hope to see you soon,

Julien Porzadny

Advertisement