Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shipping furniture from Poland

Options
  • 27-12-2023 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Apologies if this is not the right forum - I'm look for recommendations for a shipping company to move furniture from Poland to Ireland.

Preferably I'd secure a spot on a container with other people's shipments as I have a small (but large-sized) amount of furniture. However any recs on logistics companies that will collect and deliver to Dublin is much appreciated.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭mckildare

We've used sprytna paczka and zielona paczka a few times but for simple big boxes, not furniture. Very reliable, collection from there, arrives about a week later.

Searching kurier Polska Irlandia should give you a good few options and see if they'll take furniture. They typically operate to an insurance max value however, could be per item so you'd be ok but if it's per shipment you might be stuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

Thanks very much for the tips! I did some input into the form for Sprytna Paczka - the price is really reasonable, about 300 for a euro pallet. Does that sound anything like what you've paid?

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭mckildare

Wouldn't know about pallet sizes sorry, only ever sent boxes, 30-40 euro range. Far cheaper than Ryanair that's for sure.

Advertisement