Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help - Walker TV Continuous Reboot

Options
  • 25-12-2023 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭

Good Afternoon and Merry Christmas everyone.

Hope I'm in the right forum (I've seen similar posts around these tv's in this forum so hopefully in right spot)

Summary: Walker TV is in a continious Rebooting loop only when connected to Internet

Detail: I have a Walker 43WPS19P (non-android smart tv)

It has been running fine for few years, it has never been connected directly to internet - it was always connected to a PS4/PS5 for apps etc.

now we are moving things around - trying to connect it directly to the internet

As soon as it is connected to internet (either Wireless or LAN) it goes into continuous Reboot

• Not set in Hotel Mode
    • I've carried out soft reset & hard/factory reset
    • Country is set to Ireland
    • Even during Factory Reset when you select Country then the Connection type, once Selected it goes off into continuous reboot

Temporary -Workaround

If I reset and set country as UK it all seems to work fine, but don't get Soarview.

Any ideas on how to get around this?

Thanks,

Pablo

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭dermo2014

You should be able to set it to UK and still get Soarview by doing a terrestrial scan.

Not the answer to your problem but it might help.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,492 ✭✭✭✭The Cush

Had this problem a few years ago with a new Walker TV, can't remember what resolved it, possibly a software update.

There were some posts here about it at the time

Advertisement