Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deco S4 Ps4speed problem.

Options
  • 23-12-2023 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭

Ok I had Eir Fibre broadband installed earlier in the summer. Due to its location of of wire coming in, it had to be fitted in the corner of my house. My last broad band was in center of house in hall. It wasn’t great for speed with all devices on.

Now I had a problem after fibre was installed.My kids Tv at the rear of house wasn’t getting WiFi to work. I bought x3 Deco s4’s of Amazon and their tv works now. However, their ps4 isn’t getting big speed at all in the same room as the main Deco connected to the Eir f3000, which is downstairs. I physically turned off the WiFi on the f3000. But I had to reconnect their ps4 back to the Eir WiFi to get YouTube working for them. What am I down wrong or should I be looking at a direct router/ better mesh combo.

Advertisement