Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 19 transfer thread

Options
  • 23-12-2023 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,522 ✭✭✭✭

So I guess it's time to bring in 7 goals in six games, £6.9 million, Erling Solanke?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭fplfan12345

I need to buy another starting defender to go with Gabriel and Porro. I need a nailed on starter.

I don’t really want to follow the herd with TAA but I do see the appeal.

I had interest in Pau Torres but he missed their recent game. I don’t want to buy a potential problem.

There doesn’t seem to be many clean sheets knocking about.

Man City have a lovely run coming up but Pep is a pain in the hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,169 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Tsimikas to Trent is possible. And by default, Tsimikas to anyone is possible.

Whether Haaland is returning soon or not a deciding factor, and whether that cash is needed.

If he's out, that cash is being spent.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,236 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Need to sort out my defence, have Tsimikas & Lascelles both flagged now. Both were on borrowed time anyways

Burn or Botman back maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 37,522 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I think you should be looking at an Arsenal defender if you don't already have one. Their next four are West Ham home, away at Fulham, home to Palace and away at Forest.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

2 FTs.

Tsimikas, and Darwin out, unsure who to bring in.

Waiting on news on Lascelles too.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Training video released by City on twitter - no sign of EBH.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,597 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Looking at Jesus as a one week pre wildy punt 🤔

• Registered Users Posts: 4,602 ✭✭✭Xander10

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭ForestFire

He is at home to West Ham,

I thought he played better away (In a manger) and from the east (According to the 3 wise pundits)

• Advertisement

Anyway played wildcard and ended up with this...Not sure if it's possible to survive without EBH for the rest of the season?

Would be a big Differential at least😥

• Registered Users Posts: 32,849 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Salah and Son off to AFCON and Asia cup soon. Feels like they’re the lads to be wildcarding out of and getting Haaland back in with the funds.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,639 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Trent & Alvarez in

Tripper & Cunha out for minus 4..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,678 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

You seem to be ignore the form players and going with the masses - Saka is not doing anything to justify his price tag. Ricky has 4 goals in 3 games and playing up top for spurs and is cheap in comparison.

Watkins form has also dipped recently - think he has 1 goal in last 4 although there aren’t many other options. Similarly Alverez form is very poor.

TAA is in great form yet you don’t have him - any way you justify having Saka TAA is doing better.

I know what you mean, but I started going with form about 7gws ago , chasing the high scoring players only for them to then have dips, dry spells and players I took out , out of form, suddenly rediscovering their form....

TAA is just out of reach with this team, but did consider, KUL/RIC at Spurs and a few others on my wishlist, when I need to readjust again.

Actually I'm not far of FPLs GW19 team(if that's worth anything), if I bring Gordon in for Bowen, who I just got in form, which I'll probably do although it pains me to see him score today

And would you not back Watkins with ManUs form/defence at the moment?

Unsure whether to bench Saka or Gordon.

I was on Saka last night but going with Gordon now. Might switch again.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭fplfan12345

Gordon starts according to Twitter itk

Advertisement