Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30% Discount Code for Ring.com

Options
  • 22-12-2023 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭

I posted this over on the home automation thread a few weeks ago, but got no takers.

I have a one use only 30% off code for Ring.com for the purchase of any new or refurbished Ring product.

I was given this code by Ring due to a malfunction in one of my Ring cameras that was out of warranty.

It's only valid until 31st December and I'm not going to use it, so its up for grabs to the first person who requests it.

I'd like to see someone get the benefit of it, as their products are not cheap.

👀

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 shoon1234

Hi. Looking to beef up my ring system after a break in last year. Would really appreciate the code if you could pm it to me. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Ezeoul

Hi Shoon - I'm so sorry its already been taken! It was whipped up by PM.

But if it's any consolation, Ring are having a sale at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 shoon1234

Ah, no bother. Thanks for letting me know.

Advertisement