Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Album of the Year 2023

Options
  • 21-12-2023 9:18pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,788 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Was a fair amount of albums out this year, would say my favourite was Chapter III: Downfall by Ad Infinitum, loved the Cruachan album, also meant to listen to Skindred haven't got around to it yet, this year I also liked:

Corey Taylor - CMF2

Myrkur - Spine

Foo Fighters - But, Here We Are

Black Stone Cherry - Screamin' At The Sky

Lyrre - Not All Those Who Dream Are Asleep

Burning Witches - The Dark Tower

The Answer - Sundowners

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭RicketyCricket

My favourites this year were:

Helmet - Left

Ginger Wildheart - Teeth

Exhalers - Meat Clown

Therapy? - Hard Cold Fire

Baroness- Stone

Queens Of The Stone Age - In Times New Roman

Initially enjoyed Metallica - 72 Seasons but like their last few albums, I got bored with it and found it fell out of rotation pretty quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭blackwave

King gizzard and the lizard wizard - PetroDragonic Apocalypse or, Dawn of Eternal Night: An Annihilation of Planet Earth and the Beginning of Merciless Damnation

Though they are not a metal band per say, this is bit of a belter particularly Gila Monster.

Advertisement