Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National College of Ireland - Part time Post Grad

Options
  • 19-12-2023 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

Hello

I am interested in undertaking a post-degree with the National College of Ireland part time, Im looking to learn from others who have done the same as to the weekly time investment needed to obtain a post-grad with a solid understanding. Im not looking to obtain a 1st.

The course will be delivered with 8 contact hours a week (2 evenings) and run over 3 semesters from late Jan to Dec 24.

If anyone has done a post grad with National College of Ireland, can you advise if there breaks between semesters, readings weeks in semesters etc.

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Peeling1979

Also interested in starting PT for a years PG with NCI….may I ask what course you are/we’re looking at? I emailed the college and received a substantial hours and content breakdown by module, I’ve still more questions tho and would like to speak to someone who is/has done the course I’m interested in.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭razor12345

Pop me a pm and Ill ty and answer what I can. They college will do an open night where they q&a's also

Advertisement