Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW CE 02

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,162 ✭✭✭MarkN

Everytime I go on Instagram I get an ad for one. I like that you can drive the smaller output on a car licence but I think the extra skills acquired from doing some bike lessons to be prepared for idiots on the road wouldn’t do any harm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭mailforkev

I love the CE 04, looks like the thing from TRON. This not so much.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,568 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Tell me about it. I commuted through Dublin for years on various bikes (I’m driving bikes before I was old enough to drive cars)!

The 11kw version would be my choice if the way the city is going, we will not be allowed in cars soon enough!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,568 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

I kinda liked the CE04, but I didn’t like the size. I was looking for something different, small and nimble. I tried the Honda X-Adv and I’d love that but might be overkill for my needs!

Advertisement