Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iphone NFSC not working or appearing on Iphone ?

Options
  • 18-12-2023 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

maybe someone can help here.

about 1.5 yrs ago i got my partner an iphone XS from Refurb@d site. ive bought a few devices including my current one. No issues, conditon etc.

however a few months ago, she decided to start using tap function with nfsc reader - however its not on the iphone, even after a couple of software updates.

we opened two tickets with apple, spoke to apple "customer care" a joke. Denied any issues, but you only have to goole ip[hone NFSC not working to see its a problem.

ive dealt with apple online before etc, no issues, but this was a farce, basically no help at all.

ive an older iphone X and its perfect, soon to upgrade to a 13 maybe.

there is an issue whereby NFSC will not show on the iphone, no matter what you do, IOS all up to date etc, ph never dropped or anything.

Apple couldnt help, just kept spurting off ph places that could help fix, but to no avail when we rang them.

BTW, tried the iphone repair centre M@ctivate in blanch who ive used before, very helpful, but in this case they couldnt.

anyone any ideas ?

Comments

Advertisement