Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sako TRG 6.5 creedmoor ammo

Options
  • 17-12-2023 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Does anyone know of anywhere that stocks Sako TRG precision ammo in 6.5 creedmoor got my rifle rebarelled recently and it loves these but can't find them anywhere now bought the last box off irish shooting sports and he doesn't know when he'll have them in stock again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭alanmc

irishshootingsports ie have them. Show me a 6.5 Creed that doesn't love 'em.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭alanmc

Just checked. They're out of stock. Balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭RD88

Have to agree with you for consistency nothing comes close in my gun anyway anything else I have tried are good these are very good but cannot find them anywhere.

I'm going to look into getting them in the North I was in tannyoky a few months ago and he gave me a form to fill out and give to the guards so I can buy ammo up there I must root it out and fill it in.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Serhunter93

Did you try John lamberts in Camolin?

Was up there last week he had none either. I stopped into redmills in kilkenny Wednesday to get a few eld x for hunting and here was 4 boxes on the shelf so I bought them all he said they don't know when they'll have them again unfortunately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 Scolopax

Try Tom Kelly Shooting Supplies in Lahardane, Co. Mayo, his website says it's in stock

https://www.tomkellyshootingsupplies.ie/accessories/ammunition?store-page=Sako-6-5-Creedmore-TRG-Precision-136gr-p512400944

👍 thanks very much for that I'll give him a shout later on although funds are getting scare now after santy and all too 🤣

Advertisement