Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wtd: 29" mtb wheels 135x9 15x100

Options
  • 17-12-2023 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭

looking mostly for rear wheel but a set good too. must be tubeless compatible and ideally setup tubeless also. In good condition.. anyone?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,842 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Is that rear qr and front thru axel?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭Gerry

yup. but rear is the one which really needs replacement.

@Weepsie do you have anything suitable?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,842 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

I'm not sure. I've fulcrum 7, not exactly 29".

They're set up for qr, but the adapters pop out. Think front is 15 without adapter.

What I do know is that they're not compatible with a load of off-road tubeless tyres

thanks. This was aimed for an event tomorrow, my online searches had not turned up much at any reasonable price point and I ran out of time on that one. at this point I'll chance the wheel that I have. while its off road its more mud than rocks. the current wheel while not originally tubeless was setup and working fine. I'll need to make an investment, maybe get bike shop to build.

• Advertisement

bumping this again as the rear wheel is now kaput. just looking for rear wheel mainly.

9x135 29er mtb wheel with shimano hub. decent brand.

Advertisement