Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noisy submersible pump

Options
  • 16-12-2023 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi everyone,

My house was originally fitted with a Stuart Turner MBI 500s v1 water tank in the attic with a submersible pump (for cold water). The submersible pump worked just fine, fairly quiet, but we were notified by Stuart Turner that they've detected there is a high rate of failure in this pump and they would want to offer a replacement. I accepted and they've fitted a Stuart Turner MBI 500s v2 pump.

This new pump is extremely noisy and we're all having a hard time dealing with it in my family. I've contact Stuart Turner, who told me they'd contact me back, but they still haven't reached out. In anticipation to a negative reply, I just wanted to know if there are any solutions or alternatives in the market that are fairly quiet and work properly?

Anyone with this kind of experience?

Thanks in advance

Advertisement