Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Clifford Alarm

Options
  • 15-12-2023 8:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

Howdy,

My mk1 golf has a late 90's Clifford immobiliser fitted. Small fob that touches off a part of the dash before starting the car.

While it works fine at the moment... It's on my list for removing.

The wiring is very discreet, all black, all nicely wrapped. Definitely a professional installation.

I am looking advice on how to go about removing or a refferal for a company that can help.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,254 ✭✭✭kdevitt

MDS in Cherry Orchard are an approved Clifford installer. They’ve done a few of my cars without any hassle. Probably who I’d go to with this one

Advertisement