Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retroid Pocket 4/4 Pro announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

My Anbernic was top-of-the-line of these emu-handhelds like 18-24 months and now it's been outpaced like, at least, 5 times over since, such is the rate at which these devices are rejigged and released. Very keen to see what performance is like on the 4 given the universal acclaim the Pocket 3 got in the last year.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I'm still waiting for my Powkiddy RGB30, don't think I'll be investing in the Pocket 4 as a result

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Robert Nairac

Taking pre-orders on 20/12 apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Did anyone order one in the end, and what was the duty/vat. Thinking of getting my youngest lad one of these to tide him over since the new Switch isn't coming out this year.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Advertisement

Yes, I ordered one. I ended up paying 82 quid extra.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Thanks, might go for an Anbernic RG556 then. Not quite as capable as the 4 pro (according to Retro Game Corps) but 230 delivered with vat/duty paid on AliExpress.

Or so I stump up the extra 50 and go RP 4 pro. Decisions decisions, thanks for info anyway.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

Advertisement