Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wellfield Ratoath

Options
  • 14-12-2023 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All,

Has anybody looked at the new development in Ratoath, Wellfield? Expected delivery from July 2024 and first phase on sale now. A bit pricey but the location comes with a bit of a premium I guess, starting prices from €435,000 for a 112msq mid-terraced, and from €455,000 for a semi-d 2 storey 120msq, or 3 storey 134msq. In some of the property types, you'd have to pay an extra 5/10k to have the ability to park two cars in front of it, otherwise it's stacked parking according to the developer. But I quite like the look of them and the area looks quite nice.

Show house expected from in the new year Jan/Feb - does anyone have any thoughts on them. They're in the Jamestown area and will be connected to Broadmeadow View which looks like a relatively new development too. I assume it's a quiet enough area? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 DS97

Hi there,

We have just put a booking deposit down for this development. I was told it was the last house but there are still no show homes available. I asked the agent whether the building has started and was informed that the works have started and units are up to roof level. He also said that the they are expecting completions by end of summer.

I have read a few bad reviews about the developer and there are a few threads on this regarding previous developments not being finished on time and the snagging not being nowhere near ready even though they had been invited for snagging.

Not sure whether we should withdraw or not.

Have you placed a booking deposit on this development?

THanks

Advertisement