Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

online jewellers based on EU

Options
  • 13-12-2023 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

What are the best Jewellers based in (or that ship from) the EU? Essentially looking for a good value ring with no customs issues.

A few years ago I used James Allen for an engagement ring but had it shipped to a friend in USA who took it home when visiting. I'm looking to buy another general ring now as a follow up present. I had presumed the online jewellery market would have advanced in the mean time.

As far as I know the two big sites are James Allen (who seem to have a very good interface) and Blue Nile. According to some message boards Blue Nile ship from Ireland but I contacted them and they said this was outdated. Both sites are USA based.

There are some EU based ones that show on Google results but so far none seem like the ones above. Diamond factory look OK but unlike the others you don't actually get to properly see what stones will be used so there is a huge element of trust.

Just making sure I'm not missing some big sensible option here.

Advertisement