Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo Year In Review

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I think I did pretty good. Jeez. 😂

Zelda was 251 hours.

Hollow Knight was 72 hours.

Sea of Stars was 63 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,796 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Seems I only played 4 games over 214 hours.

TotK - 161

Astral Chain - 23

Splatoon 3 - 17

Travis Strikes Again - 13

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Doodah7

32 Games for 615 hours (!)

The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie - 125 hours

Octopath Traveler II - 115 hours

Persona 5 Royal - 97 hours

Bit of a JRPG fan...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

A paltry 7 games, the lions share of the 171 hours being TOTK! While second was a @Mr E recommendation lol

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Blast Brigade was brilliant.

Something that happens a lot with me (especially with Metroidvanias) is getting stuck on bosses and abandoning the game. Happened on the phoenix/winged boss in Blast Brigade (can't remember the name).

It happened on Afterimage and Aeterna Noctis too.

I have to go back to those and see if I can power through - they're all fantastic games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 ThePandazorian

Zelda TotK was the obvious spike in May and June. 2023 was a great Nintendo and Switch gaming year.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

My poor ole Switch did not get much love this year unfortunately, any gaming time I had was mostly spent on PS5 or PC. Bloody surprised both Zeldas are top of the list in terms of time spent - 30 and 22 hrs. Man I just could not warm to them, more puzzle game than adventure they were for me unfortunately. Kirby was fantastic though. Going to try and get through Mario Wonder and then Metroid Dread over christmas.

Advertisement