Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a way to contact Vodafone

Options
  • 13-12-2023 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭

Hoping to get a payg Sim reactivated

The chat and 1907 line I can't get through

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

I've found chat one of the quickest ways of getting it reconnected though sometimes you need to be insist that you need the number reactivavted if it falls into the timelines below as sometimes they'll tell you to just buy a new number. There's a form on their website that you can use too but chat will be the easiest way. How long is it since it was last topped up?

From the Vodafone website.

You may have received texts or an email from Vodafone indicating that you need to top up. Your account may also have been marked as inactive within My Vodafone. If so, the below information will tell you what to do.

• 6 months after the last top up – you should receive a text advising that you'd need to top up within 7 days to keep your number active
    • 6 months and 7 days after last top up - outgoing calls and texts will be deactivated, incoming services stay active
    • 8 months after last top up – you will receive a text advising of impending disconnection if you do not top up in the next 7 days
    • 8 months and 7 days after last top up - your number will be disconnected but can be reactivated at any time within the following 6 months. Please submit a reconnection request or contact us via the Chat button on this screen, and we will be happy to assist you with this
    • 14 months after last top up - your number is recycled and cannot be returned to you

• Registered Users Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭kirk.

There's no reply on chat

I'll try the form so

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

Ah that's a bit of a disaster. You could also call 1907 and enter a family / friends number and once you get through to a person then tell them the number you're actually calling about is the disconnected one. They don't make it easy do they. Definitely found chat the easiest myself though if you do see it available again on their website

• Registered Users Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭kirk.

I sent the form

Told me I'll get a text shortly I doubt it somehow

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭tikka16751

They have an address in Dublin you can send a letter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

These numbers might work...

(01) 2038232

Advertisement