Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Audi A4 2017 intermittent power loss

Options
  • 11-12-2023 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi All,

thank you for taking the time to read this. I have a 2017 Audi A4 with the 2.0L Tdi engine.

I am experiencing intermittent power loss at random times. Sometimes at full road speeds, I press the accelerator and there is nothing. And sometimes from a stop at a roundabout for example. The issue shows as the car reconfirm to 3000rmp and sounding very weak and and moving very slowly. Then all of a sudden all power returns and the car is spinning its wheels.

It sometimes shows random codes like underboost and Nox sensor circuit low. Sometimes no code at all. And most of the time turning off and on the car resolves the issue.

I have had the turbo replaced and DPF replaced and the issue persists.

Any guidance or help appreciated thanks

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭frank730

I had very similar experience but with a BMW 3, turned out to be air mass flow meter issue

Advertisement