Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkea Castle

Options
  • 11-12-2023 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭

Is anyone a member or have played Kilkea Castle golf club lately? Was considering joining and intersted in the curent condition and general condition of course. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭benny79

Hi @L.O.F.T

Yes I am and have been a member for a number of years now. Condition is always good 18 holes all year round with no temporarily greens. Its a tough enough course as every hole can bite you. Annual subs is about €1200 which for what you get is a steel. No problem getting on time sheet. As theres only around 200 members. Seemly thats all the owner wants roughly. Most the members I have met are sound too. Any other questions just ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭L.O.F.T

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Thinking of doing the same for 2024, fed up of not getting a time where I am currently. Good to hear @benny79 feedback on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

It is a cracking course to be fair. Only played it a couple of times. It's a good test and a lovely location

Advertisement