Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car claim which Insurance?

Options
  • 10-12-2023 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hello, first time posting here.

I got into a car crash on Thursday, I was turning right green light while the other car was coming in straight being in the opposite way traffic way. Which she acknowledged. Crash happened about 30km/h. She hit me straight into the wheel so the fender is dented bit off bumper damage, but the wheel is dented inwards and it’s touching the front shocks and the tyres scrapping bumper.

Garda took statements and details of both, as this happend 100 meter off a garda station if you would believe it. They said we need to sort it out amoung ourselves now. I got a quote for the damages at a garage. Sent it to her she said she needs to check her damage as well I said okay as I need my car fixed asap as it’s not drivable, she only has bumper damage. The next day she texted me saying it’s my fault and I shouldn’t have been in the junction? And that she needs to get a price for her bumper.

Anyways I wanted to ask who’s insurance do I contact as I do not want to loose my no claims for something that’s not my fault. Thank you

Comments

Advertisement