Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apartment setup - all in on TCL?

Options
  • 10-12-2023 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking for a good TV with Android / Google TV built in and a Goole Assistant enabled soundbar which can double as a music / radio speaker.

The apartment is open plan living / kitchen so if the TV is on music won't be streaming and vice versa.

I'm all in on the Google eco system (Android phones, Chromebook, Nest Doorbell and Wi-Fi cameras etc) and previously ran all my TV / Video content via an Nvidia Shield connected to a dumb 55" plasma TV with the main apps in use being IPTV, Plex, Netflix and YouTube. I don't need any form of gaming capability and I don't need absolutely super sound or even full surround sound.

Having read a few reviews etc I'm thinking about a TCL TV and Soundbar combination. The €299 SB-TS9030 Series 9 3.1ch Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer looks like it'll do the trick for sound but I can't really determine which of the 65" TV's represent the best option.

I assume the €1,399 model 65C845K is the best / latest model but am no longer au fait with the different technologies etc so would appreciate a steer from you guys.

Advertisement