Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lens replacement surgery, where to go?

Options
  • 10-12-2023 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭

I had laser surgery a few years ago and long story short, one eye was done wrong so they had to redo it and now the vision in it is as bad if not worse than before the lasering. So I've one good eye and one bad eye. So my only option to fix it is lens replacement surgery. I've been to The Belfast Eye Clinic for the initial assessment and they seem very professional and friendly so they might be an option. Although I think the chains might be cheaper.

I've a lot of research to do but could anyone advise on where would be the best place to go for this surgery? Hospital, private clinic or one of the chains. I went to a private hospital for the lasering and that didn't turn out too well so I'd appreciate any advice. Thanks!

Comments

Advertisement