Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker machine

Options
  • 09-12-2023 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi was wondering does anyone know anybody local that can fix an old poker machine and a barcrest slot machine

Best Answer

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,060 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Find a machine in a local pub or chipper. Get their number and ask them. They'll have all the parts and know how. That's what I'd do. I only know 1 company in Wicklow that I'd recommend. Dunno if that's any use to you?

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 45,822 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I dont know of anyone personally but maybe contact a couple of the arcade premises and ask who does their repairs / maintenance.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,060 ✭✭✭✭beertons

What's wrong with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭sundodger5

I would ask the guys in the arcade/retro gaming forums on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 glentony

When switched on beertons some.of the lights come on but nothing on the screen there was a buzzing noise off it when the screen was working but that has stopped since the screen went blank

Advertisement