Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parent Access

Options
  • 07-12-2023 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering if people can tell me what access they have to their children. I have two between 12 and 14, I hope to live in the same parish and be less than ten minutes drive away. If your circumstances are similar I would like to know what access you got to the kids. Thanks for your help with this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭thatshowthelightgetsin

If you want 50%, would you not just seek it rather than lower your ambition by getting feedback from people who might not have been in a position to seek it? (a large number of men are intimidated out of seeking 50:50)

Moreover, at 12 or 14 are the kids not in a strong position to decide with which parent they want to spend time? Google "Voice of the Child" report.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Dumb Juan

Thanks & I will look into voice of the child

Advertisement