Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eyebrow Tint Recommendations Please

Options
  • 07-12-2023 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations for a place in Dublin that can do a proper eyebrow shape and tint? Just back from my local salon, had to hand over 30 quid for a brow tint and shape which is a disaster. Every time I ask if brown tint can be used instead of black but it always comes out black. I’m beginning to think I’m not asking properly for the right thing? I always have to ask for the therapist to remove more of the dye but even at that they end up charcoal black, I have light brown hair :( Then they say “it will fade” but it never does, just goes from black to nothing with a bit of grey.

I have tried lots of places but still the same issue. Would welcome any suggestions.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I go to W Beauty in Liffey Valley but they have a few locations around. €35 for brow & lash tint & brow shape.

Advertisement