Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It’s strange how dead the disability forum is considering it’s the topic du jour.

Options
  • 06-12-2023 9:56pm

Could those of us so challenged discuss how things might be changed to enable us to live our lives. I have MS which affects mobility, balance, tendency to pass out if standing for any length of time, etc. To me queues are very challenging. I use a stick atm, trying to avoid further mobility aids as long as possible as it’s good for the body to use as many muscles as possible.

There are so few staff now at check outs, but ideally there maybe should be a disabled lane

Comments

Disabled parking spaces are at minimal numbers, except in some places like Lidl Nutgrove which has 6 ample spaces, never a bother for me to find one.

Advertisement