Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New born belly

Options
  • 05-12-2023 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,523 ✭✭✭✭

We had our 3rd child 2 weeks ago she was 4 weeks early

We noticed this week how bloated her belly looks it's huge , she's still taking the breast and isn't crying or being off ,Its also nit sore to touch but it does look massive but soft

She had to visit the GP today & she said it can be normal for a new born ( our other two didn't have it ) to come back in a week and of it hasn't gome she might need to go visit temple Street

I'm just wondering has anyone gone trie something similar ,

As ud expected we are a bit worried about her it just doesn't look right

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭SmallgirlBigcity

I would give it a few days and if it doesn't go down, bring her to temple street. It might be a pain to go but at least they can do scans there if necessary. Go with your gut. If something doesn't feel right, then it's good to follow up on it yourself, even just for the peace of mind. Congratulations on your new baby and I hope it's something that resolves easily and quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,523 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

We went to the GP today for a check up , She said she isn't overly worried but gave us a referral to temple street just to be on the safe side,

Advertisement